A pedicure is more than just an impulse to be indulged from time to time and far more than a simple luxury. A professional pedicure treats the entire foot from toe to heel and can act as an effective preventive measure against future foot problems. They are in fact a kind of facial for your feet and since few parts of the body are asked to endure as much stress and strain as the feet they are well deserving of the attention they’ll get during a professional pedicure in Burlington at 701 Brant.
Enjoy All the Benefits of a Professional Pedicure in Burlington
Feet may be an inelegant topic but few parts of the body are more essential to our overall physical health and wellbeing. As such scheduling a pedicure in Burlington at 701 Brant is as much a common sense preventative health measure as it is a cosmetic procedure for the following reasons and more:
- A pedicure promotes blood circulation – With many of us spending increasing amounts of time at our desks blood circulation in the feet becomes a real issue. Massaging the feet helps to restore proper blood circulation in both the feet and lower legs.
- A pedicure helps restore dry skin – A professional pedicure will entail soaking of the feet as well as the application of lotions and therapeutic oils during the massage phase. These steps will help alleviate the effects of dry skin such as cracks, blisters and irritation.
- A professional pedicure prevent infections – Cutting, clipping and cleaning of toenails at home can lead to cuts, scratches, ingrown nails and infections. In the safe, hygienic atmosphere of 701 Brant you’ll never have to worry about any of those issues.
- A pedicure pares damaged skin – Exfoliation is familiar to most as it applies to facials but a pedicure exfoliates the dead and damaged skin on the feet, particularly around the heel where it tends to accumulate. The result is not only healthier but more attractive feet as well.
- Regular pedicures can head off problems – Visiting 701 Brant for regular pedicures will help stave off the development of bunions, corns, painful callouses and various fungal infections. Clean, healthy skin with proper blood circulation is not a breeding ground for problems.
Above and beyond all those reasons a professional pedicure in Burlington at 701 Brant will make you feel supremely relaxed and stress free. It’s hard to appreciate just how much your feet affect your health and comfort until you undergo a professional pedicure. From a purely cosmetic standpoint, when the weather gets warm and the sandals come out you want your feet to look and feel their best and nothing will guarantee that like a professional pedicure.
701 Brant is conveniently located close to the centre of downtown Burlington. Make an appointment today to stop by for a pedicure and while you’re there talk to our aestheticians about our full range of wellness services including laser hair removal, IPL therapy, skin tightening, sugar hair removal and much more.