The skin on your face tells a thousand tales of the person within. Everything from your diet to your habits to your preferred type of outdoor activities and how much water you drink are reflected in the skin on your face. The face is also the only part of the body that’s constantly exposed to the elements and as such it takes a beating. Regular facials from 701 Brant Salon, Spa and Laser Centre can help reverse the effects of weather, aging, dehydration and more and return the skin on your face to a youthful, supple state.
701 Brant Rejuvenating Facial Burlington
The skin care professionals at 701 Brant are fully versed in the most effective methods of skin rejuvenation and preventive care. Using products by world-renowned skin care pioneers Dermalogica they turn back the clock on aging and repair damage caused by environmental factors like wind and sun through…
- Increased collagen production – Collagen is the glue that holds your skin together. When collagen production lapses the skin loses elasticity and firmness and becomes susceptible to long-term structural damage. A series of professional facials at 701 Brant will stimulate the production of collagen, restore elasticity and mitigate the effects of weather.
- Increased blood circulation – Damage to the outer layer of skin is often a by-product of poor blood circulation. A properly administered facial will promote the opening up of capillaries in the outer layer of skin. The result is a fuller, more radiant look and a higher level of overall dermal health.
- Deep cleansing – A proper facial in Burlington at 701 Brant will eliminate all manner of imperfection marring the surface of the skin: from whiteheads and blackheads to pores clogged with environmental pollutants and dry patches. Opening up the pores allows the skin to breathe properly which is key to the long term health of the skin’s underlying layers.
- Anti-aging abilities – No one can stop the hands of time but you can slow them down a bit. Regular facial treatments go a long way toward mitigating what many consider the inevitable effects of aging. That’s because, in truth, many of the “inevitable” effects we see on the faces around us are, in fact, preventable through proper skin care.
- Preventive care – All of our skin care professionals are thoroughly trained to recognize the warning signs of potential problems. By coming in for a regular facial in Burlington you’ll be forewarned when a suspicious spot or mole warrants examination by a dermatologist so that you can head off serious problems.
- You’ll look and feel better – Beyond all the sound medical and therapeutic reasons for undergoing regular facials the fact is you’ll just look and feel better for doing so. Most who have never undergone a proper professional facial treatment are amazed at how much lighter, smoother and healthier their skin feels afterward.
701 Brant Salon, Spa and Laser Centre is the place to go for a professionally administered facial in Burlington. Book an appointment today to come in and have your face pampered by our talented team of skin restoration experts.